16 Janvier 2017
According to the official rules of baseball, each a baseball team will have nine players on the field and play the bench a few. One match will play in 9 inning (9 agreements). The game will be scored by the runs (or number of points to players on the course). 9 ending more than half the peak team will win. The game will be controlled by the Umpire (referee).
In some special cases, if the level 2 teams too different, then the game will be ended prematurely by a law known as the Mercy Rule (rule tolerance - tolerance). This law is often quite large on how to apply to a professional level, the men or women, the youth and the youth ... (for example, the difference of 10 runs (10 points) as of 7th inning (inning 7) or 17 runs in the fifth inning into account the youth tournament, then more teams always win points will be processed).
Basically, the baseball is simply instant smash hit and run, and run on the base (golf). Baseball Golf Course has been ranked a total of 4 on 4 corners of a square. They can be seen in the figure, the outer edge of the first square of grass with white cubes 4, which is 4 course that the dam is responsible for running the ball in order from right to left. Turn course runs from 1 -> 2 -> 3 and 4 on the golf course to the catcher. Every one who runs like a full one round will be counted as 1 point.
Baseball is played in turns, at each turn the two teams will take turns as the team offensive and defensive team.
With the Pitcher defensive team (who throws the ball) up Mount (mound) in the center. From Pitcher will throw the ring in the Catcher (catcher) players at the course. Meanwhile the other players will be divided into different positions as Course 1, Course 2, Course 3, short stop (position in the middle of the Golf), center field (between the far field), right field (side the far right), left field (the far left side) as shown below.
With the attack would turn the batter (who hit the ball) up against each batter will be Out (disqualified) after 3 Strike out (do not hit the ball dam) or hit the ball, but:
- Have your players catch the ball in the air when the ball has not touched the ground. Meanwhile Out batter will be soon.
- While running the course shall be defensive player in golf there and touch the ball (or gain up Batter course before running it).
Batter will be Walk (walking on Course 1) if:
- Four Soccer Balls (throwing error) - Pitcher throwing ball out outside the strike, high-pitched, low-pitched or thrown ball batter watching people.
- Dead-ball (dead ball) - Pitcher who threw the ball hit the batter.
If the ball hit the batter and run course will be called Runner (who run the course). Runner's task is:
- Wait for the ball to be hit by the next batter to run on the next course to score. But while waiting for the ball Runner can use tactics Steath (robbery golf), also known as run before the ball was knocked to save time. This tactic is often used if the user moves batter Bunt (baseball jam before Catcher gloves to touch the ball). But this way, if such loopholes will be Double Play (both being Out Runner along at a time) or Tripple Play (3 Runner is out).
After 3 batter is Out (disqualified), the two teams will change sides. The team will assault the defense team, defense team attacked again. After each side or alternately defensive and offensive ends 1 inning.
Where to buy baseball banners: Teamsportbanners.com